VISITORS ON FLAGCOUNTER

Flag Counter

REVOLVERMAP VISITORS

WHOS.AMUNG.US VISITORS

Monday, February 24, 2014

NETWORK BLOGGED THIS BLOG TO MY FACEBOOK REBORN ANIMAL DOLL PAGE :Jungle Babies Reborn Nursery




so, i have set up an auto feeder for my blog to hit my Facebook page, just so i can keep certain things on my blog, like personal thoughts, ideas, post pics, etc, talk about my dreams in relation to this area of my reborning, as i have done with all my other doll pages, and activities.

so this blog should now self feed into Jungle Babies Reborn Nursery Facebook page.

see ya over there!

NOTE TO SELF, before you make business cards for this Facebook page: make sure you know what you want,

im noticing i still have BUNDLES in the name when i have dropped that for some time now, thank goodness i havnt made any business cards for this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment