VISITORS ON FLAGCOUNTER

Flag Counter

REVOLVERMAP VISITORS

WHOS.AMUNG.US VISITORS

Monday, February 24, 2014

ADDITIONAL THINGS I USE TO HELP PROMOTE MY BUSINESS ON MY BLOGS


i try to set up every blog with the same stats counter, visitor counter, and over all stats counter, at the moment i use 3 free ones, i can customize.

each one tied to that particular blog to keep stats on that blog outside of any others i also blog on.
1st ones is: FLAGCOUNTER.when it has way more number to it it will fill up with 250 different flags IF I GET THAT MANY visitors from all over the world. right now, it shows my hit, from oklahoma USA.

2nd is: REVOLVERMAPS, and this one moves as your on the page...rotates in real time, well, not in REAL time, wed never see it move, lol but on the page its active and rotates around and will additionally show hit markers (you also customize this and the markers) from all over the world, the active ones within a 24 hour period will flash.

and my 3rd one is from: Whos.Amung.us
a 2d map that shows visitors fro the last 24 hours.

i love having these on my blogs, cause it allows me to know im being seen by many ppl all over the world.
mosty likely from a google hit, but still...its nive to know im global. :)




1 comment:

  1. I am having trouble with directions.when there are numbers at the end of the row's can you please help me figure this out

    ReplyDelete